The mitro-passwords.csv file is in LastPass format, and can be imported into 1Password or LastPass.と書いてあるから、LastPass (https://lastpass.com/ja/)と1Password(https://lastpass.com/ja/)を検討してみるか。
|Mitro: Shutting down August 31st
|Unfortunately, we can no longer maintain Mitro. On August 31st, 2015 it will be shut down. Please follow the directions below to export your data and remove the extension. We will delete all data on September 13th, 2015. Thank you for your support, and sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to transfer to an alternative password manager, we recommend 1Password, Dashlane, or LastPass. (read the web page version)
- July 18th: Creating new accounts will be disabled.
- August 4th: Final warning email will be sent.
- August 16th: Mitro will become read-only.
- August 31st: Mitro will be turned off.
- September 13th: All Mitro user data will be permanently destroyed.
Export your data
- Click the Mitro extension button.
- Click the gear in the lower right corner.
- Click “Export Secrets”.
- Click the “Export to CSV” button.
- WAIT: The export is very slow if you have a lot of secrets (e.g. 10-30 minutes). It will look like nothing is happening, but it is.
- When it is done, the page will download a file called “mitro-passwords.csv” and show the text “Export Complete”.
The mitro-passwords.csv file is in LastPass format, and can be imported into 1Password or LastPass.
Remove the extension
- Right click on the Mitro extension button (or hold the “control” key and click on Mac).
- Choose “Remove from Chrome”.
- Click the “Remove” button.
We have been maintaining Mitro in our spare time, using our own money. At this point, the cost and administrative burden has become too much. We do not have time to properly manage a service that people rely on for their security. As a result, we need to stop running it. Thank you for your support, and sorry for the inconvenience.
If this is going to cause an extreme hardship, and you are willing to pay at least $200 USD/month to have Mitro continue, please email@example.com. Its possible we could extend its life until December 2015, but this seems extremely unlikely at this point.
|Remove me from future Mitro alerts
Powered by Mitro
110 William Street, 28th Floor, New York, NY 10038